C&R is based in the US and part of PWR family of companies, leading the industry in design and production of specialized cooling components used by top-tier race teams and high-end automotive manufacturers worldwide. Growth at PWR and C&R has opened career opportunities for CNC Programmers at our Indianapolis facility.
This role requires skilled programmers with milling experience in a high-speed machining environment. Candidates must be skilled in working with aluminum billet machining of complex components used for aerospace or motorsports applications, with least 3 years programming experience and expertise using CAM software such as Mastercam 2017 is expected.
- CNC/Machine Trade experience in CNC programming of complex aluminum components.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience programming milling machines.
- Mastercam or a similar software experience is required
- Ability to work from detailed drawings to high quality standards
- Experience with “one off” parts with close tolerances
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to share information in person as well as through remote phone/electronic conversations.
- Ability to troubleshoot problematic scenarios associated with programming projects
- Self-driven and confident decision maker, with a “can do” attitude
- Strong commitment to quality and support the company’s Quality System and ISO Certification requirements.
Candidates will work within a well-equipped machine shop on latest model equipment producing superior components for customers that are expecting the highest levels of quality and service. Programming responsibilities include both one-off and production component support, and candidates should expect possible overtime and weekend work required based on project needs.
Please note that only those applicants who fully qualify for this position will be contacted.