Production Assembly Line Staff
C&R is the US based division of PWR, leading the industry in design and production of specialized cooling components used by top-tier race teams and high-end automotive manufacturers worldwide. Growth at PWR and C&R has opened positions for Entry Level Production staff at our Indianapolis facility.
C&R Racing has career opportunities for full-time candidates with production assembly line experience to work in our Indianapolis facility. This position will be an integral part of our manufacturing process and will support daily production needs by assembly products manufactured on-site. C&R production/assembly staff require skilled individuals who can assemble components into a finished product consistently accurate and accomplish required daily output requirements that meet the company quality expectations. This position is expected to work from verbal and written instructions with minimal supervision and is expected to perform trouble-shooting and rework of production items as needed. The ideal candidate is a self-starter that requires minimal supervision, looking to develop alongside a fast-growing company where they can contribute their skills.
- High School Diploma or GED required; vocational training, technical certificate, or post-secondary degree in an industrial related field preferred.
- Previous work history working in a manufacturing setting and/or on a production assembly line preferred
- Experience working with tools and warehouse equipment and have proficient fabrication abilities.
- Ability to read and use schematic prints and layouts, including tolerances and symbols preferred.
- Ability to read and use measurement tools (tape measure, calipers, etc.).
- Must pass a pre-employment skills test to demonstrate knowledge and proficiency in fabrication skills.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation with proof of insurance required.
- Must be able to pass background and drug screening.
- Ideal candidate will be a confident decision-maker with a “can do” attitude
- Must exhibit a commitment to quality and pride in workmanship
- Must have a commitment to maintaining a safe and tidy workplace
- Candidates should expect possible overtime and weekend work when required
This position will interact in a team atmosphere, within a shop/manufacturing environment, and is expected to focus on best practice production standards. Team members must be confident decision makers, who have the ability to manage time effectively, with a commitment to quality. Candidates should expect possible overtime and weekend work when required.