Pressurized Water System – Dual Gauge with Pressure Regulator.
Used with our Pressurized Water Tanks and Kits. Allows the user to safely set the pre-loaded pressure in the cooling system once it is warmed up to 180-185 degrees.
Directions For Use:
- Make sure the Pressure Setting Tool Valve is closed and the regulator is set to the lowest setting by pulling the knob outward and turning counterclockwise until it stops.
- Connect compressed air source to gauge and then connect the disconnect to the pressure tank.
- Open the valve and increase the system pressure by turning the regulator knob clockwise until the desired system pressure is shown on the system gauge.
- 7-8psi if under 80° Ambient
- 5-6psi if over 80° Ambient
- Close the Valve and disconnect the gauge from the pressure tank.
- The Cooling System is now Set.
For more Information Please contact a sales associate.